Warehousing & Inventory Optimization Forum 2015
Pathway To Profitability Through Optimization In Challenging Times
Abunayyan Trading participated as a Golden sponsor for “Warehousing and Inventory Optimization – A Knowledge Sharing Workshop (WIN-OPT 2015)”.
A Two-Days Workshop Sessions was held to discuss and plan the future for Warehousing and Inventory Optimization in the Middle East.
Participants were able to get access to unrivaled opportunities directly concerning decision makers, sourcing of new introductions, had valuable face time to discuss new business opportunities and the current on-going deals for building brand recognition and positioning from the leading players in the region.
“Abunayyan Trading“ took a strategic approach to those opportunities and focused on how programs can be developed to meet the growing demand for a more efficient Saudi Arabian logistics sector.
The key focuses for the programs were:-
- Selecting and Implementing a Warehouse Management System.
- Effective Warehouse Management Techniques for Inventory Accuracy.
- Merging technologies in Inventory Management.
- Igor Egorov,Director SCM, Chrysler Group Middle East.
- Geert Swinnen, Head of Supply Chain Aujan Coca-Cola Beverage Company.
- Abdullah Ali Al-Ghamdi, Site Logistics Specialist SADARA Chemical Company.